You can check the image above if you didn’t understand. Xiaomi continues to release updates for their devices but sometimes these updates may take longer to arrive than normal. With this guide we are going to teach you how to install MIUI updates manually. Basic things when selecting ROMs, It should be Official.
Therefore, all official firmwares/ROMs are free to download. The beauty with Xiaomi is they won’t avoid updates based on the mobile price. Most of the mobile companies don’t care about entry-level mobile updates original ROM. But mostly, Xiaomi doesn’t skip the significant upgrades. In this list, Xiaomi Redmi 7A got Android 10 based MIUI 11 ROM. You can get Android 10 using the software update option in settings. When you can’t do the traditional method, You can try one of the below manual ways.
Just search, they are all available in our application. So, you can update your Xiaomi phone to the version you want. Open the app, choose your device, choose the stable ROM, and then choose the region you want to download.
- Here I will mention only features that are not available in other mobile manufacturers’ Android 10 versions, and it is exclusive to Xiaomi mobiles.
- You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issues, Boot loop Issues, and much more.
- RevengeOS is an aftermarket firmware based on CAF (CodeAurora).
- Xiaomi Redmi 7A (pine) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
- If you have any questions or encounter difficulties throughout the process, please get in touch with Xiaomi Customer Support.
Download mode, also known as odin mode or fastboot mode, offers many useful options for modify your device. Open the MIUI Downloader app, choose your device, choose the version and click “older versions”. Once you’ve downloaded the fastboot ROM, move .tgz archive file downloaded on your internal storage to your computer and extract it. Now, you are ready for the installation, but before, ADB/Fastboot libraries must be installed on your device. If you don’t have it, you can acquire it on How to Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on PC content.